Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Newspapers

I have been to 3 college libraries to find the daily papers to look at, to see what days I would find useful in my pathway, and generally for creative practices. 
I couldn't find a weeks worth of papers on one day, but did look at that day,
Wednesday: 
The Independant
Britain Arts, mostly about theater page 20
World picture of the day
Arts and books reviews mostly music and visual art
(Friday) Artical in the arts section about London's Lisson Gallery exhibiting contraversial artist Ai Weiwei

The Times
2 pull out, fashion, arts, theatre and performance


The Guardian
G2 gift ideas no arts
photo on page 21 - Tang Chhin Sothy, Phnom Penh 'shoes'

We get the Guardian most weeks on a Saturday and the Observer on a Sunday, and find I have discovered new photographers, to me in both the magazines and the review section on a Sat.

No comments:

Post a Comment